Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 month working at 'eu yan sang ' had gone. I may use the chance have a rest at home and the time having a trip. I have a trip to Sarawak with my cousin last wednesday. It is nice and those person are friendly compare with KL people. I have a good memory there. We take air Asia to Kunching, Kuching is a small town, for me puchong is bigger then it. How was Kuching? Is't a place that many 'cat'? Nope, you're wrong, you hardly to get a CAT. Kuching is the name of the place, thats all.

We're going to take breakfast at chinese coffee shop. What I'm going to eat? ' kok lok mee' It is nice. We can't found the mee at KL. I love it so much, so that I take it as breakfast EVERYDAY. We're going to shopping at ' china road '. For dinner, we went to food cord . What we eat? sea food. It was too expensive = ='' someone tell me that we can get cheap sea food at SARAWAK. Oh my god, I can't believe that only 4 fish we need to pay it RM115. How big the fish look? It look ' Kampung Fish'. 'Big' right?? Yea, we went to crocodile farm the next day. It was scary. = ='

We went to MIRI at sunday. I can tell you that, I hate aeroplane so much. It was boring and trouble. how was MIRI? It is boring for me, It look a town, so that we have no place for shopping.

I'm going to rest now, SPM result coming out tomorrow. Even I get all G, I'll smile at it, coz I have try to do my best. ^^ Night.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment