Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

24/4

The day make me angry. I hate it so much!
I have color my hair last week with brown color. What happen today? My mum keep ask me to cut my hair. okay fine. I'm feel boring that she having speed everyday. So I'm going to a shop opposite TESCO having hair cut. I feel something will happen later and that's was a bad thing. After a aunt washed her hair it's my turn. My mum tell her how to cut. ( What the fuck with her? I can't tell how to cut with myself? ) OKAY FINE! The woman had just stared cut. What the FucK with her? She's keep using machine and cut my hair. I can't see anything coz I'm not wearing Glasses. After 10 minute, I'm watching my hair. FUCK! SO SHORT! YOU TOT I'M STILL SECONARY STUDENTS? ARH! I'm very angry with what they doing! Okay finE! I hate you! I'm dreaming to BURN your shop.

ANYWAY, IT already been cuted, I can't do anything else. What can I do is just hit the wall using my hand.

In the end, Can you those parents don't force your's child to do something that they don't like? PLEASE!

It was a bad day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment