Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Today's a serious problem happen in my life, when a small problem happen, I can solve easier but big problem come in-front me, I just can stand at side and do nothing. This problem is not happen to me but as a best friend should I help for this, and I don even know what to help.

I would like to run away from that environment but I can't do it because my friend was there!!! they are my friend, but what to do after a night, I feel scary about him. friend, you're so scary seriously, SERIOUSLY. sorry for telling that.

Our body is build up to thousand of energy from parents, would like think about this? imagine your dear mum's picture show front of your face, she take care you for nothing, what she get for paying few thousand for your study and you waste their money to hurt yourself? I feel sad, seriously, when you laying on the floor, I have no idea what I should do? should I help? what to help? I'm very sorry, very sorry.

I feel scary to you, sorry, seriously I feel scary. =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment