Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

After a 2 week sem break tomorrow is the day we 'travel' back to college. The feeling was very expectancy! just like the first day orientation but I know the thing which I MOST hate will happen tomorrow : wake up early.

A short break have upgrade my diaries with some memorable event. A wonderful Christmas night we having a cosplay show! The character Harry Potter I acted was success and the worries had no happened during the cosplay show!

13 days from now, XiaoNoob is going back to her place and we may not have much chance to travel, shopping and ect again. I hope the friendship still there and forever.

The famous new < 2011, may 21 : end of the world > is true or fake? If it true, our life is just until there? Anyways, don't believe it too much and work hard on your goal! No one will know when it happen and maybe it would not happen until the day we died!

No comments:

Post a Comment