Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I get sad and disappointed these 2 days! I could't get brave because of the 'fire' of angry is burning in my heart! Lets talk about today, I have plan all my time and try to meet friend and cousin at time square so I have attend the CLCS meeting from 9.30 to 10.45am, after the the meeting I tried to called friend and remind them again. ( I have discuss with them and conform that we will meet at 11.0am so I can straight away go by bus after the meeting) Sadly I get a message that they still in the 'dream'! okay fine, I was like waiting about 30minutes and try to call again, someone told me they just WAKE UP! I have no choice so waiting them for prepared.

I was like sitting at the discussion room and played some mini game while waiting the preparation. So after 1 and half hour I feel impatient and have to know how long more they have to prepared! okay fine, They was answer me still in precess and I just straight away back home and no energy to waiting for the 'preparation'.

I was like not angry at all until the last minutes I do a conclusion because I respect to them but what I get is just sitting at college 1 hour and 1hour there and lastly I can't patience any more! 1 lesson today, Time Management is important!! Do not conform with people if you can't make it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment